Saturday, March 20, 2010

Hawaii. I forgot.

Hawaii from the top of the world

Outlining my perceptionOahu




I visited the Big Island and promised myself to post a few of my favorite pictures that enter into my mind frequently.



This is a road that has been around since the beginning of time. The canopy of trees.


This set is of a few houses that stand unoccupied. Like living art pieces they wait for a touch of wind, for its greeting and a dance, swaying back on forth on weathered limbs. Or they become forgotten treasures burried under a sea of vines.














Uno de mi favoritos flores. Plumeria.




Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2010 at 2:50 PM , Blogger carleigh said...

Hi Vita, you are so lovely and poetic. I finally made it to Hawaii last year and I thought of you. It is a beautiful place. I see you have having a wonderful adventure and I look forward to following your updates. We are all fine and great here, I am pregnant again and so far feeling better than the last time! Gaby is 15 months now and cute as can be. What a joy. Anyway, much love to you. Hope to reconnect someday.

Carleigh

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home