Friday, March 19, 2010

Agua Azul. y Cascada

This is Agua Azul located about an hour away from Palenque. The water is mineral thick with limestone deposits. The lime sticks onto logs, leaves, grasses and more. They pile up on each other and make these pools of light blue. It is amazing to see in real life but not nearly the same in photo form.

I was like flipper diving from one pool to the other. Officials wanted to kick me out of the park after crossing the line a few too many times, but then they looked behind them and saw a large crowd of people cheering me on and taking pictures. I wouldn't be surprised if you did not see it posted on the front page of every newspaper around the world.











Una Cascada. A waterfall that I forget the name of but en route to Agua Azul. I think it may have been the one used in the filming of the Last of the Mohicans.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2010 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhhh my gahlee Vita Pants!!!! i visited this beautiful part of mexiland en 2005......unreal yeah???where you now?? miss you missy =))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home