Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A few things in the jungle and the market.

I am not sure what was growing on this tree...But art is all around. I like to take long walks on the beach and then a sunset stroll on the peir.

Can you believe that this was in front of a 'Best Western'? Really.

My collection thus far.



"I like turtles"




Do you see anything that you would like?
My hair looks great in this weather. It's getting a little more blonde day by day.



This little guy has a missing leg. The Frenchies mistook him for a cookie perhaps.




He is as big as he looks.



Every once and awhile I am going to impress you with my skilz. My picture takin skilz. My conversational skilz. My library bilz. My digestion pilz. ??? Huh? "Who understands you Vita?"-Fatima.

















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home